Fire blaze in girls’ hostel, 50 women have been rescued

A fire blaze on Wednesday in a two-storey ladies hostel building in Janakpuri region.

As per the Delhi Fire Service, the fire broke out in the morning. The incident took place in the basement of Kaveri Girls hostel in Janakpuri.

It is assumed that the fire broke out due to the electric panel circuit installed in the basement.

A rescue said that a call from the incident spot was received at 3.05 am.

In the incident, about 50 working women and students in the hostel was rescued. Five of them who stay in the hostel have been admitted to a hospital due to smoke inhalation.

Share this to your,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *