As a fashion blogger, I love to create looks which are perfect head to toe. Must add that Hair and Makeup contribute immensely to ensure I get the desired look. That’s the reason I love to play with hair styles and hair color. Recently, I went blonde and was enjoying the hair color.
Now, since the wedding season is fast approaching, I decided to go brunette, as I love how dark hair complement the ethnic looks better.
Its easy because its at home hair colour, that gives salon like gorgeous hair in just 30 minutes.
Lemme tell you why this is the healthiest option –
1) Shine Tonic – BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour is one of the first products to deviate from the typical colorant + developer mix in hair colours. It has gone ahead by introducing a third element known as the ‘Shine Tonic’ enriched with silk proteins that gives a boost of shine to your hair that no other regular home colouring product can.
2) It contains no Ammonia! That means my tresses remain stress free! Ammonia is said to be very corrosive to the hair shaft that can permanently damage the core of the strand and cause a lot of breakage making it weak.
3) Its specially created for Indian hair, this hair colour gives 100% grey coverage that lasts up to 8 weeks. BBLUNT Salon Secret High Shine Crème Hair Colour really makes life easy and takes care of my grey strands perfectly well.
Each box of the Salon Secret
comes with the following contents:
– Salon Secret Colourant: 1 Tube of Crème colourant – 50 gms
– Salon Secret Developer: 1 Tube of Developer – 50 gms
– Shine Tonic: 1 Tube of Shine Tonic – 8 ml
– Gloves: 1 Pair of disposable gloves
– 1 Instruction leaflet
There are 7 fun colors to choose from:
Black – NATURAL BLACK,
Chocolate – DARK BROWN,
Blueberry – BLUE BLACK,
Honey – LIGHT GOLDEN BROWN,
Wine – DEEP BURGUNDY,
Mahogany – REDDISH BROWN,
Coffee – NATURAL BROWN
Since I wanted dark hair, I selected NATURAL BLACK
The box itself is self sufficient even while you are traveling. Followed the instructions before applying, It’s very easy to use.
PS- Always perform the skin hypersensitivity test 48 hours before each and every application of this product.
I poured out the developer, colourant and the shine tonic tube into a non-metallic bowl. Mixed it well till the mixture was smooth and creamy. Its non-drip formula makes it even easier to use.
Once the mixture is ready, creamy and without lumps, wear the gloves and immediately start applying it on your hair.
PS – One box is enough for root touch-ups and for global-colouring if you have short-medium hair, but you might need 2 boxes if your hair length is medium to long.
I went for global-colouring for an all over colour and let the mixture sit for 30-45 minutes.
That calls for relaxing foot massage done.
Once done, the last step is to just wash it off using good shampoo & conditioner.
Rinse thoroughly till water runs clear.
The product spreads well, I like that the coverage is perfect and the hair does not dry post application. My hair felt soft, even after coloring and washing. I shampoo my hair 3 times a week.
The color shines outdoors and duration is excellent.
The colour lasts around 45 days easily.
Must say, good product and easy on pocket.
Till next time….Keep it STYLISH By Nature !!
Join Me on